As the summer sunsets and vacations come to a close, it's time to catch up with the most captivating stories and noteworthy updates from the legal world. You'll find them in this month's edition of "What's New In Legal?"
- The blame game: who takes the heat when AI messes up? [Legal Cheeck]
- Gen AI: Peak hype doesn’t mean you should sit back and wait [Legal IT Insider]
- Improving access to justice – is AI the answer? [Legal Cheek]
- Robin AI Launches Free AI-Generated Legal Dictionary [Solicitors Journal]
- Big Tech braces for EU Digital Services Act regulations [Reuters]
- Will the Law Commission’s digital assets final report make the UK a DeFi jurisdiction of choice? [TechCrunch]
- European Union: What Impact Will The Retained EU Law Act Have On Data, E-commerce, Tech And IP? [Mondaq]
- UK's Encryption Law: Why Tech Giants May Exit [Electropages]
Future of Work
- Time for Law Firms to Widen Their Brief With an EVP [Lawyer Monthly]
- How implementing AI guide rails today will benefit society tomorrow [Legal IT Insider]
- Cybersecurity Advice for Law Firms From Arctic Wolf’s Dan Schiappa [Digit News]
- How technology can empower diversity in law firms [Solicitors Journal]
Search less, find more.
Be sure with Liga United